June 18, 2007

In a Nutshell...


I've been wanting to start a blog for myself for a few months now...and I'm so excited to finally be able to sit down and do it! I have loved looking at other people's blogs and seeing what they're up to...so I thought this would be a fun way to share some of my ideas and let everyone see what's going on in this life of mine!

Obviously, this last month has been busy and so great for our little family. Emerson is already six weeks old and is growing so fast, I can't believe that she's almost outgrown half her wardrobe! Zac loves having a little sister to watch over, and I'm enjoying more and more my role as a mom. Life has been good to me...and just keeps getting better! I'm learning that life is much too short to get bogged down by the little things. Life is meant to be enjoyed, to find happiness, and do everything you dream of doing. It's a journey, and I want mine to be a great one!

So here's the beginning of my little blog--my life in a nutshell...

1 comment:

elizabeth kartchner said...

Lynds how cute!! Love the start of your blog! It was so fun to see you over the weekend. We definitely need to do that more often!