April 30, 2008

...butterin' me up...

for the past couple of weeks, zac will randomly stop me throughout the day and whisper..."mom, come here...i have to tell you something." so i'll go over to hear what he has to tell me, and this is what i get. and yes, it melts my heart every time! much better than the "i love you to the poop and back" phrase! :)

**oh...and in order to hear it without the music in the background...make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and pause the playlist before you push play on the video.**

8 comments:

Andrea S. said...

So stinkin' cute! My dad used to sing that song to us when we were little-definitely one of my favorites-and it's even better coming from a cute little boy!

I hope you had a great birthday yesterday. I was in AZ so I didn't get a chance to call, but I was thinking about you!

allegra said...

thanks for the help!!

allegra said...

oh and yes that is the cutest thing ever! its those moments that make being a mom fun. what a neat age... he is darling.

Melissa allred said...

I absolutely love Zac!! What a sweatheart! I am so glad you got that on film!

Whitney said...

what a little charmer you have on your hands (even if his vocabulary revolves around the word poop!) like the above mentioned comments my dad as well sang that to us when we were little. it will always be a favorite! and another thing. is your b-day the 27th or the 29th?? since we have been roommates i've had it on my calendar both of those days because i couldn't remember which one. (i know i'm slapping my hand!) love catchin up on your blog hope you post some birthday pics!!

lynsey said...

he's adorable! i was hoping to hear him say "to the poop & back" but that song was fantastic.

Nicole said...

That is so precious! And thanks for saying how to listen to it without the music...I've had trouble on other blogs but never thought to mute it- duh

Tanya said...

he is so funny! i loved that video. trey heard him singing and said "mom get that on for me."