May 23, 2008

...Friday's Favorites...

i've had a few people asking me about my cake decorating class. i actually took the class almost 2 years ago at shepard's in orem. since then, however, shepard's has closed...(very disappointing, i must say)...BUT, there's good news! the class i took was a wilton class...and there always seems to be a craft store or some cute lady teaching the classes nearly everywhere! sooo...if you're interested in taking a cake decorating class...i would highly recommend these ones. i took the "discover cake decorating - course 1"...it's very basic & perfect for beginners, but they have more advanced classes as well. anyway...by clicking here you can see whether or not the class i took is offered in your area...try it out...so fun!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

i love that cake. you really did a great job. a cake decorating class would be so much fun. i remember shepards. they were right next door to the shop i worked at. they would bring us the cake tops they would cut off. sad they closed.

It's Been a Day! said...

i think that's an amazing cake. i wish i had skills like that. i might check out the class and see if they have one close. thanks for the info.

Tiffany said...

Holy crap, you are amazing! I forgot how talented you are! That cake is amazing, I absolutely love it! your photography is awesome too! How's the knee? I still dont' dare start to run more than like 3 miles just cause we are trying to do everything to try and get pregnant!!! I know that sometimes you can exercise too much. anyway, let me know how youre doing! Love ya, TIff

heather telford photography said...

that cake is so cute!! good job! you have such a talent for crafty things!

Kristen said...

Lynds I think you should teach a cake class for our friends! I think we would have such a fun time! Let me know what you think!