May 29, 2008

...zac's zest...

the other day, zac came up to me, with a big smile on his face and said..."mom, i have to tell you something." ever so curious as to what he was so happy about, i said, "okay zac, what do you have to tell me?" and so matter of factly and with the cutest little tone in his voice, he said, "i LOVE this life!" it was so cute...and obviously made me smile. if there's anything i want to instill in my children, it would have to be a love for life & a realization that the skies are the limit when it comes to what you can get out of it...and what you can become. i hope his love for life doesn't fade any time soon...hopefully it just keeps getting bigger!

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Kids are amazing to me! They are such great teachers to us all!

brit said...

That story is seriously so cute! I love how innocent & truthful. He is just darling!

Unknown said...

So Lyndsie, it's so fun to see your blog again and all the cool things you do. You really know how to make things beautiful and Zac is so lucky to have you and Chad . . . I mean, who wouldn't love life with you two :)

Tanya said...

how wonderful to know that your child loves his life! what a sweet boy. i love that picture of him!

Jess Perry said...

How cute is he!!! It was so good to see you for a second today!!

the cummard family said...

please visit my blog.

Coleen and Todd Staples said...

he is getting so big! he looks less like a toddler and more like a little boy. So handsome.

Andrea S. said...

That is seriously the cutest story. I could use some of his zest with how crazy things are right now!

Tanya said...

lynds-

i'll have you know that today i needed some fun fonts and i thought "oh yeah i know right where to look." i always learn fun little things from your blog. i love seeing what you will come up with next.

Nicole said...

That is so sweet Lynds! I love Zac! :)

Melissa allred said...

Cuttest little boy!!! Seriously you got to love him!