July 13, 2007

...TweNtY iS PleNTy...

so i thought it would be fun to let you all in on 100 things about me that you may not already know...

but for now, here's 20!

1.) I hate seafood, but love sushi.
2.) I love to fold my laundry, but hate actually putting it away...so it ends up sitting all nicely folded in the laundry basket for days.
3.) I have a bad memory, which on one hand is a good thing, because I don't hold grudges. But on the other hand, it's a bad thing because I forget memorable moments.
4.) I love to bake and cook, but I don't enjoy grocery shopping.
5.) Programs I have "Tivo'd": Martha, Barefoot Contessa, Culinary Creations with Mary Craft, The Office, Super Na
nny, Rachel Ray, Sesame Street, Dora, Go Diego Go!, The Backyardigans, Wonder Pets, and Blue's Clues.
6.) I do one Sudoku puzzle every night before bed.
7.) I love football...and am a huge Boise State fan, thanks to my hubby...Go Broncos!!
8.) I don't know how to snow ski, but I really want to take lessons...hopefully this winter I'll be brave enough.
9.) I hate doing my hair.
10.) I don't wash my face, although I have attempted many a times to follow tried and true skin care regimens.
11.) I can't sing...anyone who hears me will attest to that.
12.) I don't like being the center of attention.
13.) I'm lucky if my nails stay manicured for more than 2 days...yes I do bite and pick at them.
14.) My siblings would tell you I'm bossy.
15.) I'm horrible at taking vitamins.
16.) I don't sew...I can barely sew a button back on.
17.) I love to doodle. Give me a pen & paper, and I'll be entertained for who knows how long.
18.) My favorite snack is "Laughing Cow Cheese" spread on top of 3 crackers.
19.) I don't scrapbook, but love to make cards and other cute things out of paper!
20.) I hate unloading the dishwasher, but love to load it.

3 comments:

Sarah, RN said...

Hey Lyndsie, it's Sarah (Rammell) VanSteenkiste! I came across your blog and thought I would say hi. Your kids are beautiful. Hope all is well with you, check us out at www.essielove.blogspot.com

Sarah

Sarah, RN said...

Yes, add me! I'll do the same. We live in Mesa, AZ...how about you? Tell your mom hi for me and keep in touch.

elizabeth kartchner said...

wow, 20 things I didn't really know about you and 20 more reasons why you are the cutest!!

ps kinda jealous about never having to wash your face :)