July 5, 2007

Fourth of July Festivities


The cupcakes turned out pretty cute...and they tasted even better. Heather has a Magnolia's recipe book...and let me tell you...it has the best recipes ever! Mmmm...the banana pudding is to die for...(if you ever end up buying it!)


Here are the cute favor boxes that my mom and sisters put together. It was decorated so cute, the food was delicious, and everyone seemed to be having a great time...what more could you ask for?!


Zac had a great time playing with water balloons thanks to Uncle Nate...and he managed to stay dry...even better!!



Here's Brynn, Danny, and Kalle at the Stadium of Fire...It's so fun having them back from Hawaii!! Kalle is the cutest thing ever...hard to believe she's already 3 months! You would never know she was a preemie, she's packed on the pounds...already a whopping 11 pounds!


And here's Zac with his aunts. Ya' gotta love Zac's infamous cheeser of a smile that can drive me crazy sometimes b/c it's hard to get a decent picture of the kid...but I love him like crazy! Brooke loved looking like a movie star all throughout the day with her adorable sunglasses on everywhere she went...pretty cute!


Me and my favorite guy in the whole world! At the Stadium of Fire this year they showed a clip of families in Utah sending their loved ones away to war. I can't even imagine how hard that would be to have to have to say goodbye to Chad not knowing when I'd see him again. The whole night was awesome...each year I come away with a greater appreciation for all the men and women who sacrifice their lives in our behalf...we have a lot to be grateful for.


Emerson sleeping so peacefully! I was surprised at how well she did, well I shouldn't have been surprised, she really is a great baby. But I wasn't sure how well she'd do with all the noise. Thanks to the nice people in front of us, they let us have some earplugs and she actually ended up sleeping through most of the Brooks and Dunn concert and the entire fireworks show...crazy!


Me and Brynn with our "All American Girls"! It's pretty fun having our girls so close in age. I have a feeling that a lot of fun lies ahead for us!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

So much fun! You are killing me with all the cute things you do!

Anonymous said...

How cute is your blog!! I found it on Maile's blog. I am excited to be able to see pictures of you guys and all the babies! Emmerson is so cute!!